Apple Has Released their new iOS 11.1 For Developers and public with many new features and bugs are fixed as you know that in the new iOS 11.0.3 there were many bugs apps were not working in the iOS 11.0.3 iOS , so in the iOS 11.1 beta 4
Four days after releasing the third beta version, Apple has released the fourth iOS 11.1 beta for iPhone and iPad. iOS 11.1 beta includes the return of 3D Touch gestures for multitasking as well as hundreds of new emoji characters including “Woman with Headscarf, Bearded Person, Breastfeeding, Zombie” and plenty more. Apple has also released the fourth beta version of watchOS 4.1 beta with Apple Music and Radio streaming.
We’ll be looking for Apple Pay Cash which has recently been in testing as well as any other new features in the latest iOS 11.1 beta. The update is currently available for members of Apple’s developer program and is expected to be officially released in late October. Apple also has a free public beta program for non-developers.
Article Source : 9to5mac
Notes and Known Issues
- ContinuingfromabreakpointwhiledebugginganARSessionmayresultinVIObreaking. Any visual objects placed in the world/anchor are not visible. (31561202)
- Fixed an occasionally occurring issue with audio latency or distortion on iPad Pro (12.9- inch) (2nd generation) and iPad Pro (10.5-inch). (33844393)
- Still capture requests using the 720p30 video format with the depthDataDeliveryEnabled property of AVCapturePhotoSettings set to true now works correctly. (32060882)
- Depthvaluesinthenondefault160x120and160x90depthdataformatsnowreturnthe correct values. (32363942)
- When using the TrueDepth front-facing camera on iPhone X, setting the capture device’s activeFormat to a binned video format (see AVCaptureDeviceFormat isVideoBinned) for capture and enabling delivery of camera calibration data causes the resulting AVCameraCalibrationData to contain invalid information for the intrinsicMatrix property. (34200225)
- Workaround: Select an alternate capture format whose isVideoBinned property is false.
- Note: Configuring a capture session using a session preset never selects binned formats.
- Client certificate-based authentication now works for servers using TLS 1.0 and 1.1. (33948230)
- Initializing an EKCalendarChooser from EventKit can result in an app crash. (34608102)
- Storing data to a nondefault event store in EventKit may not work. (31335830)
- Apps with a deployment target earlier than iOS 11 that subclass NSFileProviderExtension now work on versions of iOS prior to iOS 11. (34176623)
- NSURLSession and NSURLConnection now load URLs correctly when the system is configured with certain PAC files. (32883776) Known Issues
- Workaround: Use startSecureConnection to establish a secure connection.
- Data from an external GPS accessory is now accurately reported. (34324743)
- Silent push notifications are processed more frequently. (33278611)
- For a broadcast extension that a user starts from within an app, the value for the RPVideoSampleOrientationKey of the CMSampleBufferRef of type RPSampleBufferType is always portrait. Starting the broadcast extension from the Control Center returns the correct value. (34559925)
- Loading of webmail clients now behaves correctly. (34826998)
- VNFaceLandmarkRegion2D is currently unavailable in Swift. (33191123)
- Facial landmarks identified by the Vision framework may flicker in temporal use cases such as video. (32406440)
- Debugging a disabled Messages extension may cause the Messages app to crash. (33657938)
- Workaround: Enable the extension before starting the debug session.
- After a simulated iOS device starts up, it’s not possible to pull down the Lock screen. (33274699)
- Workaround: Lock and unlock the simulated device and then reopen Home screen.
We’re updating our devices to the latest betas so stay tuned for details on what’s new.
How To Get iOS 11.1 Beta 4 For Your iDevice
Beta Profile for iOS 11.1 Download Now