How to install iOS 14 beta Download on iPhone and iPad using beta profile
iOS 14 Developer Beta was launched for download on June 8, and iOS 14 Public Beta on June 22. Before moving on to How to download and install iOS 14 Beta?, It is important to note that there is no difference between Developer Beta and Public Beta, but only when they are released. Of course, Developer Beta and Public Beta download steps differ.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and follow this link.
- Click on the Download button on the banner that says iOS 14 + iPadOS to download the beta profile.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click “Allow”.
- Launch the Settings app, go to the General menu → Profile, select the downloaded iOS 14 & iPadOS 14 Beta Software Profile, and click the Install button in the upper right corner.
This action allows you to install the iOS 14 beta profile for developers, which in turn will allow you to upgrade your iPhone or iPad to the new iOS 14 public beta download.
- Enter the password code and confirm the beta profile setting two more times.
- Click Restart.
- After the reboot, open the Settings app again, go to the “General” → “Software Update” path and click the Download and Install iOS 14 button.