Today We are going to learn how you can download and install iOS 14 beta profile for your iPhone or iPad, As iOS 14 will be released to developers after the big event held on 22nd June 2020 online through the developer app.
Note: Before we download and install iOS 14 beta profile you must backup your device because this installation may damage your phone or you might lose your data. So it’s highly recommended to have a full backup of your essential files.
Download and Install iOS 14 on iPhone or iPad
- Go to developer.apple.com on your iPhone or iPad. Click on the “Download New Betas” tab then log in with your developer account’s username and password
- If you don’t have a developer account, Download and install iOS 14 from here.
- The Beta software profile will appear on your phone. Tap Install. You may need to enter your Passcode as well.
- Agree to the Content form and press Install in the upper right corner, and once at the bottom of the screen.
- Press Restart to apply the changes to your iPhone.
- Once your iPhone is up and running then Launch Settings from your Home screen, tap on General, then tap on Software Update.
- Once the update appears, tap on Download and Install button.
SumUp : ’ve shown you how to download and install iOS 12 on iPhone or iPad even if you don’t have a developer account. If you’ve got any issue feel free to comment down below and we will answer as soon as possible.