Apple macOS 10.15 Compatibility, is already in development at Apple’s headquarters in Cupertino, California. We don’t know much about macOS 10.15 at this early point in time, but we’ve heard a few intriguing rumors that reveal some details about the upcoming update.Which may Also know as MacOS 11 Beta.
APPLE MAC OS 10.15 COMPATIBILITY List
- MacBook (Early 2015 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2012 or newer)
- Mac mini (Late 2012 or newer)
- iMac (Late 2012 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013 or newer, or older models with Metal-compatible GPU)
- iMac Pro (2017)
The current version of the operating system, macOS Mojave has grown to be one of the best iterations of Apple’s operating system (OS) we’ve seen yet. With its system-wide Dark Mode and tools for creative professionals, it improved on nearly every aspect of macOS High Sierra. But, that leaves us wondering: what will macOS 10.15 look like?
What will MacOS 10.15 look like?
- CROSS-PLATFORM APPS
- NEW MUSIC, PODCASTS, AND BOOKS APPSCROSS-PLATFORM APPS
- IPAD AS AN EXTERNAL DISPLAY
- WINDOW SNAPPINGCROSS-PLATFORM APPS
- NO MORE 32-BIT APPS
- NEW FIND MY IPHONE APP
- SIRI SHORTCUTS
- IMESSAGE EFFECTS AND SCREEN TIME
- APPLE WATCH AUTHENTICATION