Apple updates the Watch Series LineUp With the new Apple Watch Series 6 Which you can buy From Apple Store or Online
Features of Apple Watch Series 6
Measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app. Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. See your fitness metrics at a glance with the enhanced Always-On Retina display. With Apple Watch Series 6 on your wrist, a healthier, more active, more connected life is within reach. By Apple
Apple’s language on this is quite clear that it’s not, in any way, meant to help you track a respiratory disease (which would include Covid-19) or to even consult with a doctor:
Apple Watch 6 release date and price
Apple Watch Series 6 release date has been set for Friday, September 18, although preorders are currently live if you know this is something you want.
- $399 / £379 / AU$599 for the 40mm version
- $429 / £409 / AU$649 for the 44mm version
- $499 / £479 / AU$749 for the 40mm (LTE)Version
- $529 / £509 / AU$799 for the 44mm (LTE) Version
You Can Buy The Apple Watch Starting From Now By Going to The Apple Apple Watch 6 Page
Access your account in the App Store on Apple Watch
Once you navigate to the app and access your account, you can accomplish your tasks easily. So, let’s get started!
1) Open the App Store by pressing the Digital Crown and tapping it from your installed apps.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the App Store screen and tap Account.
3) You’ll then see tabs for Purchased, Subscriptions, and Updates. We’ll cover the first two options below. The Updates tab is simple one showing your available updates and recently updated apps.
Tap Purchased to see the apps you’ve installed. If you have Family Sharing set up, tap My Purchases to see your own or a family member’s name to see theirs.
You have a handy Search box at the top if you want to find a specific app. Or, you can scroll using the Digital Crown.