Install configuration profile directly on your device to receive OTA updates, To install the new software, the Apple Watch needs to have at least 50 percent battery, it needs to be placed on a charger, and it needs to be in range of the iPhone.
If you’re enrolled as an individual and have not agreed to the Apple Developer Program License Agreement or if you’re enrolled as an organization and your team’s Account Holder has not agreed to the Apple Developer Program License agreement, you are not permitted to use this software. Refer to the software installation guides for complete instructions.Source Apple
How to install the watchOS 6.2.5 beta Profile
- Log into developer.apple.com on the iPhone paired with your Apple Watch. Or You Can Download Below by Clicking on the Download Button.
- Tap Discover.
- Tap watchOS.
- Tap Download.
- Sign in with your Apple ID if prompted.
- Tap Install Profile next to watchOS 6 Beta.
- Tap Allow on the prompt asking for permission to install a profile.
- Tap on Install begin.
- Enter your Passcode if prompted to do so.
- Tap on Install to confirm.
- Tap on Restart to reboot your Apple Watch.
How to install watchOS 6.2.5 using your Apple Watch
- Open Settings on your Apple Watch, either by using Siri or your app list.
- Tap General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Tap Install.
- Tap OK.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions while still on your iPhone.
- On your Apple Watch, tap Download & Install
Article Source : Apple