Apple has updated their new iOS 14 Beta 2 Profile Lineup with the new iOS 14 Beta 2 Profile for developer’s which you can download from developer.apple.com where you will get the profile for iOS 14 Beta.
You can download iOS 14 beta 2 offline through iTunes By downloading iPSW File on your Mac/PC
Apple iOS 14 IPSW OFFLINE
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
iOS 14 Beta 2 Release Notes By Apple
Updating to iOS & iPadOS 14 beta from previous versions of iOS & iPadOS might take significantly longer than expected. Data loss could occur if the update is interrupted. (59101197)Source Apple
- You can now activate Siri or trigger the Accessibility Shortcut using Full Keyboard Access. (59607413)
- Non-hearing aid devices no longer unexpectedly appear in the Hearing Devices setting. (64213426)
- Hey Siri isn’t recognized while Sound Recognition is enabled. (57295771)
- Guided Access might be unavailable. (64222059)
- VoiceOver users might have difficulty answering incoming calls using the new Banner display style. (64858244)
- Workaround: Magic Tap will answer incoming calls or you can set incoming calls to use the legacy Full-Screen display style in Settings > Phone > Incoming Calls.
- VoiceOver users might be unable to interact with your Home Screen after returning from the App Library. (65043969)
- Workaround: Restart your device.
For More Go to Apple official Source