Apple has updated their new iOS 16 Beta Profile Lineup with the new iOS 16 Beta Profile for developer’s for Apple devices which you can download from developer.apple.com where you will get the profile for iOS 16 Beta after the event is over.
You can download iOS 14 beta 2 offline through iTunes By downloading iPSW File on your Mac/PC
Apple iOS 15 IPSW OFFLINE
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
iOS 16 Beta Notes By Apple
Updating to iOS & iPadOS 16 beta from previous versions of iOS & iPadOS might take significantly longer than expected. Data loss could occur if the update is interrupted.Source Apple
- You can now activate Siri or trigger the Accessibility Shortcut using Full Keyboard Access.
- Non-hearing aid devices no longer unexpectedly appear in the Hearing Devices setting.
- Hey Siri isn’t recognized while Sound Recognition is enabled.
- Guided Access might be unavailable.
- VoiceOver users might have difficulty answering incoming calls using the new Banner display style.
- Workaround: Magic Tap will answer incoming calls or you can set incoming calls to use the legacy Full-Screen display style in Settings > Phone > Incoming Calls.
- VoiceOver users might be unable to interact with your Home Screen after returning from the App Library.
- Workaround: Restart your device.
For More Go to Apple official Source