Here are some good example of insurance plan for iPhone 12 which you gonna like as the new iPhone is going to be expensive it needs to have an insurance Plan.
Insure your iPhone 12 and iPhone Pro 12 Max
The new iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max are the latest flagship smartphones from Apple. The biggest change from earlier iPhones is to be found on the back of the smartphone.
How do CoverCloud compare against other insurers?
Our Elite level policy for the iPhone 12 Pro 128GB costs £9.99 per month and includes cover for loss, theft, accidental damage and breakdown and we think it compares pretty well with the competition:
Price and Comparison for iPhone 12 Insurance
|Supplier||Annual Price||Monthly Price||Damage||Theft||Breakdown||Loss||Worldwide||Excess|
|Switched On Insurance||£135.00||£12.75||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||£75/£175*|
|Protect Your Bubble||N/A||£12.49||YEs||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||£100/£125*|
Requirement of Insurance Plan For iPhone 12
- Gadgets must be less than 1 year old at the start date of the insurance when purchasing a new policy. There is no age limit when renewing your policy.
- Gadgets must be have been purchased in the UK, Republic of Ireland or USA
- You will not be able to make a claim within the first 14 days of the start date of the policy if your gadget is over 60 days old.
- Proof of usage (evidence from your network provider showing your phone has been in use since the policy was purchased and up to the event giving rise to the claim) may be requested if you make a claim.
- An excess applies to each and every claim.
- Theft Cover only applies if you select the Premier or Elite Cover option.
- Loss Cover only applies if you select the Elite Cover option.