iOS 12 beta 7 issue VS the iOS 12 beta 8 is a stability
Although the iOS 12 beta 7 issue, the iOS 12 beta 8 is a stable release, which makes sense given Apple’s likely to release the first public version of iOS 12 in the coming weeks. There are some problems and concerns that remain including:
- Group FaceTime has been removed from the initial release of iOS 12 and will ship in a future software update later this fall.
- In iOS 12 beta, Camera Effects in Messages is available only on iPhone SE and iPhone 6s or later and is unavailable on iPad. Camera Effects in FaceTime is available only on iPhone 7 or later and is unavailable on iPad.
- After updating to iOS 12 beta 7, parents should change the Screen Time passcode to prevent children from signing out of iCloud or changing the system time.
- “Picked Up Phone” statistics might be inflated due to data syncing from other devices signed into the same iCloud account.
- Siri Shortcuts could stop working if a device is locked.
- While using CarPlay, Shortcuts which require confirmation might not work.
Article Source : iDownloadBlog.com