As Per Rumours iPhone 12 Model Could be smiler to the old iPhone 4 As the new 2020 iPhone design will change significantly Aside from being thinner, the iPhone 12 Pro Max should be “slightly taller” than the iPhone 11 Pro Max and sport a “bigger sensor” versus the iPhone 11 Pro Max’s rear camera.
Size of iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12
MacRumors conveniently summarized the above details from a machine-translated version:
- The 6.7-inch iPhone 12 model will have a thickness around 7.4mm, nearly ten percent thinner than the iPhone 11 Pro Max at 8.1mm.
- All four new iPhone 12 models will have OLED displays and Face ID.
- The 5.4-inch iPhone 12 model to have a height between the iPhone SE and iPhone 8.
- At least one of the 6.1-inch iPhone 12 models would have a height that falls between the iPhone 11 and the iPhone 11 Pro.
- The 6.7-inch iPhone 12 model will be slightly taller than the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- The 5.4-inch iPhone 12 model and the lower-end 6.1-inch model should feature dual-lens rear camera arrays identical to the iPhone 11.
- The 6.7-inch iPhone 12 model could have a triple-lens rear camera with larger sensors than the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- The 5.4, 6.7 and at least one 6.1-inch model are said to have different numbers of microphone holes along the bottom.
Demo Video / Prediction of iPhone 12 in 2020
Article Source : idownloadblog.com
image Source : 9to5mac.com , hypebeast.com