Apple announced the new iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus. The iPhone 14 Plus delivers a big 6.7-inch display to those who want a larger canvas, and the iPhone 14 offers a more compact 6.1-inch display.
Feature of iPhone 14 and 14 Plus
- The iPhone 14 features a 6.1-inch OLED display and the iPhone 14 Plus grows that to 6.7 inches. Yes, the iPhone mini looks dead.
- The iPhone 14 starts at $799 (AU$1,399) and the iPhone 14 Plus costs $899 (AU$1,579).
- The iPhone 14 Plus promises the best battery life ever on an iPhone
- Emergency SOS via satellite functionality can be used to communicate when you’re out of cellular range. Launches in November and will be free for two years.
- There are five colors, including midnight, starlight, blue, purple and product red
- The A15 Bionic chip is borrowed form the iPhone 13 Pro and gives you a 5-core GPU for 18% faster performance.
- The new 12MP main camera has a bigger sensor (1.9 microns and 49% low-light improvement.
- Front camera is 12MP with faster f/1.9, autofocus for first time and better low light.
- Photonic Engine: Enhanced image pipeline to deliver better low light photos. 2x improvement on front camera, 2x on ultra wide and 2.5 on main camera., so you’ll get much better detail and color.
- Big improvement to video: advanced stabilization mode, Action mode is new and can be toggled on for smooth video. No gimbal required.
- Bad news? The iPhone 14 support eSIM only, so there’s not SIM card tray
- The iPhone 14 offers crash detection, just like the new Apple Watch 8.
Price of New iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus