jailbreakme ios 11 without PC Or Mac
Before we proceed here are some important points to note:
- jailbreakMe For ios 11 toolkit supports the following iOS 11 versions:
- iOS 11, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2
- It does not support the following iOS 11 versions:
- iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1
- It supports all iOS 11 compatible iOS devices:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad
5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
- Make sure that you take a complete backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using iTunes.
- Ensure that your device has enough battery level for the jailbreak process to complete.
How to Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 And Install Cydia Without PC / Mac
Here are the 5 easy steps you can follow to jailbreak iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2 and install Cydia using jailbreakme With Pc or Mac on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
Step 1: Download Electra Jailbreak and Cydia Impactor
Do not download JailbreakMe For ios 11 without PC or mac from mirror sites, as they could include malwares.
Step 2: Install/Sideload JailbreakMe IPA using Cydia Impactor
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the computer with the Lightning cable to sideload the Electra IPA file.
Launch Cydia Impactor on your computer. It will detect your iOS device. Drag the Electra jailbreak IPA file you had downloaded earlier on to its UI. Enter the Apple ID and password for your Apple Developer account when prompted, and wait for Cydia Impactor to sideload the signed app on your iOS device.
Trust Developer Profile
Once jailbreak Offical Profile is successfully sideloaded. Launch the Settings app, and navigate to Settings > General > Profile(s) & Device Management (in some iOS versions it may just be General > Device Management).
Tap on the entry with your Apple ID under Developer app, then tap on Trust “<your apple id>”. Tap on the Trust button. The status will change to Delete app.
Run Jailbreak Process
Launch the Electra Jailbreak app from the Home screen, and tap Jailbreak button to start the jailbreak process. It will go through 3 stages, the second stage can take a little longer. After the second stage, your device should respring.
Wait for Jailbreak to Complete
After some time, you should see the Home screen. If you launch the Electra app again, it should inform you that your device is “Already jailbroken”.
Congrats, your device is now jailbroken With Jailbreakme!